Yorkville University and UPS Canada Partnership
Yorkville University and UPS Canada have teamed up to offer UPS employees the unique opportunity to enhance their education and advance their careers with an online Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA).
Educational Benefits Overview for UPS employees
- Waiving the Application Fee and Registration Fee
- Waiving the Leave of Absence fee when a busy workload results in time away from studies.
- 13.3% Tuition bursary applied to all successfully completed courses.
- Special scheduling of processing tuition payment until course grades are issued.
- Opportunity to schedule courses to coincide with peak seasons.
- Exemption to Yorkville University’s 7-year completion policy in fulfilling degree requirements.
Yorkville University’s BBA will provide you with the credential you need to advance
in your career.
You may choose an Area of Specialization in: Project Management, Supply Chain Management, Energy Management, or Accounting.
Yorkville University offers a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Degree program out of New Brunswick, Canada, and offers a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Degree program with specializations out of British Columbia, Canada. All of which are offered online.